For each of the six years I have been blogging, I have posted a fairly geeky post about my progress and numbers. It’s something I look forward to, and it helps me get an idea of what the next year might look like.
Posts and Other Numbers
Not surprisingly, my post numbers were down. There were long stretches of time when I didn’t write. Additionally, over the summer I redid the website, which took all of my time.
However, I am shocked by the uptick in users and page views. The new website is nice, but I’m not sure what else could be doing that. This year analytics reports I had an lot of “organic search” results, but also a lot of “bounces.” Oh, well.
As you can see, unlike last year, the trend is going up.
Most popular posts (by month)
- January: Not so in order
- February: Disheartened & overwhelmed
- March: Hold your applause
- April: Trust your intuition, you
- May: Skip Lawrence Workshop
- June: The Beach House
- July: Independence, marbling, friendship, and kids
- August: Charette
- September: Something is better than nothing
- October: Around the Bend
- November: Facing the first holiday without
- December: Milestone Wanderer
For a tough year, not too bad!