Last year I published a chart that showed this website’s readership progress. I can find the chart, but unfortunately not the Excel data that made it up.
Readership does seem to be growing, though certainly not as much as the first year. I can see that my readership wants more focus (when I stop posting about painting, things drop off.)
The Google Analytics data shows about the same trends.
9790 page views
13586 page views
Most popular posts (by month)
So, what posts did you guys like?
- January – A good start to the year
- Feb – Bean goose and winter deer
- March – Stay-cation or unemployment?
- April – Resolutions vs. Goals – Doing Less
- May – The ducks have got this thing figured out
- June – 37 years
- July – And away they go
- August – Giving myself a little break
- September – Multnomah Falls Hike
- October – Where to start…?
- November – I think I blocked a few things out
- December – The odd fish of the sea