Right off the bat… I lost 3.6 pounds this week. I’m a little surprised, but so thrilled. It wasn’t a stellar week, and my steps were absolutely tiny, but at least I’m heading in the right direction.
Once again, I’m not ready to take on more, so I’m going to stick to my basic set of goals.
- Tracking – I’d like to go to 6 days
- Not having Frapachinos in the morning (Gonna DO THIS THING!)
- Eating my prepared food – 5 days
- Walking at lunch – 7 days
So, how did I do on these last week? Let’s check…
- Tracking – 3 days
- Not having Frapachinos in the morning – 1 days
- Eating my prepared food – 4 days
- Walking at lunch – 7 days (goal!!!)
I’ve been thinking about this post most of the day, but unfortunately, it’s late… I just got home… and dinner just buzzed. So, I’m going short tonight.