In the last year I’ve spent a lot of time looking at other people’s blogs, getting ideas about what I’m doing right, wrong, and everything in between.
If you read a lot of blogs, this time of year you’ll notice a pattern: EVERYONE is recapping their year and planning for the next.
To be fair, the entire country is doing this (there may be a few exceptions) but as a species, humans like these big, round number times to take stock and make changes.
Before I post my list of resolutions, I thought it might be pertinent to post my 2014 accomplishments.
1. I started a website.
Most popular posts (by month)
- January – no data
- February – no data
- March – Itchy and crazy
- April – How can I sell that?
- May – I’m not weighing my soul
- June – Remember the knitting when loosing weight
- July – Oh, not so happy day
- August – Plein air, finally
- September – Painting a day challenge
- October – Returning to regular life
- November – Don Wayne Choate
- December – Cold, windy, and bright
2. I removed 80lbs from my body!
3. I got a painting into the Watercolor Society of Oregon show!
4. I went to Kentucky!
5. My dad died.
It was an eventful year… and I’m looking forward to 2015!