Area 1: Health and Fitness
Fiasco, fubar, snafu, and disaster seem to cover this year in retrospect. Let’s move on.
Area 2: Mental Health
Find a source for yoga and/or meditation and go to it – no.
Remember that alone time is an important part of my mental health. – yes.
Do NOT overextend yourself (be on boards, volunteer too much) – with the exception of the WSO website, yes.
Area 3: Painting
- Put out 12 newsletters in 2021 – yes
- Keep my website current – yese
- Write at least 52 posts – yes
- Enter these shows:
- WSO Spring – yes
- WSO Fall – yes
- Enter the Equine Art Show (Emerald Downs) – N/A
- AAEA – missed it
- NWWS Spring – yes
- NWWS Fall – yes
- Western Fed – yes
- Emerald Art Center – N/A
- Roaring 20’s – yes
- Dawn Emerson – yes
- Peggy Judy – yes
Area 4: Everything Else
- Stay employed – yes
- Reading: Goodreads 2021 Book Challenge – 72 books – yes
- Continue nose work with Key, working toward NW3 and elements – yes
- June: Montana / Colorado trip – yes
- Explore the Hallie Ford art museum – yes
- Visit the Salem carousel – no
- Bird watching: Beat my 2018 bird species total of 176. I’d like to get to 100. – yes
- Knitting: Finish a project. Any project… – no
- Participate in the 2021 NaNoWriMo; consider doing some editing on past projects. – no, yes.