1. I’ve been sick with some sort of gastrointestinal malady the last couple of days.
2. Today I managed to take Finn for a quick walk. Isn’t he cute? Pretty good for 13.5!
4. Monday was groundhog day. Punxsutawney Phil predicted 6 more weeks of winter. Here in the Pacific Northwest, Whiskers predicted an early spring. This matches my prediction. I’ll go on further an predict a drought of a summer; there has hardly been any rain this winter.
5. Monday night there was the most awesome moon with all sorts of plane trails. I tried to get a picture of it, because I thought it looked like an painting in the making, but this was all I ended up with.
6. I’m up to 30 birds on my list of birds seen this year. Next weekend is the Raptor Road Trip, so I hope to increase that number. My goal is 150 species this year.