For each of the five years I have been blogging, I have posted a fairly geeky post about my progress and numbers.It’s something I look forward to, and it helps me get an idea of what the next year might look like.
Posts and Other Numbers
I did VERY well this year on posts, almost doubling my total last year. I tried to blog each week about my weight loss journey, but that still leaves a lot of art and life posts
The users have picked back up after dropping last year, and the analytics reports that Facebook is my main source of engagement (no surprise there.)
I’m going to go light here this year. I have a lot of data that I find fascinating, but I’m not sure how readable it is!
Most popular posts (by month)
- January: Dungeness, Salt, and Ruby
- February: Just Gonna Tell You About Everything
- March: The Laundry Won
- April: Let the edges move
- May: Out in the open air
- June: Ankeny Hill (Paint the Town 2018)
- July: The Little Workshop that Could
- August: Showing off my state
- September: I’d like to speak to my travel agent
- October: Why I don’t buy mass-market prints (and you shouldn’t either)
- November: Timeline
- December: Random Notes about Hospice
My next post will be about how I did on my 2018 goals. After that, it’ll be 2019 with a list of new goals.